- 1.5-2 kgs pork ribs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper. Make sure you season this very well. Place in the oven and bake uncovered for 1 hour. This will soften the ribs to prepare for the second baking with the sauce.
For the sauce:
- In a saucepan, over medium high heat, add oil and sauté onions until transluscent, about 3 minutes. Add the chopped garlic and sauté for another minute. Add ketchup and water. Stir to combine.
- Add sugar, Worcestershire sauce, dijon and lemon juice. Simmer over low heat. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. I simmered this for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the simmered sauce over the ribs and bake again for another 1 hour and 30 minutes or until ribs are falling off the bone and the sauce has thickened. Serve and Enjoy!
Source: Purpose Driven Chef
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)