- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 Kilo of Elbow/Salad Macaroni – cooked as per instructions
- 15-20 pieces of baby potatoes – cooked (do not peel)
- 1 medium carrot – diced
- 1 small can of pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cheese – diced
- 1 Big sachet of Mayonnaise
- Raisins (optional)
- Dash of pepper
- Well this is really easy peasy because all you need to do is to combine all the ingredients.
- Serve with love and happy eating!
Source: Mommy Katrina Cooks
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)