- 4 6-oz cod or other firm white fish fillets
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded potato
- 2 tbsps olive oil, for cooking
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush Dijon mustard on both sides of fillets and season with salt and pepper. Coat fish with hashbrown, pressing onto fish to help it stick.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and cook until the potato crust is golden brown on both sides.
- Place cod on prepared baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily. Serve with lemon wedges.
Source:The Tasty Bite
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)