- 1/4 Kilo of Pork Ribs
- 1 medium size onion
- Fish Sauce ( I used 2 tbsps for this recipe)
- Salt and Freshly grind Pepper
- 1 medium Chopped Tomatoes
- handful of Bok Chor (Petchay)
- 2 not so hot Chillis
- Put about 3 cups of water and boil. When it’s boiling, add the pork and let it simmer until it’s tender.
- When pork is tender, add the tomatoes, onions and 2 tbsps of fish sauce.
- Check the tomatoes if they are completely peeled, add salt and pepper
- Then finally, put the Bok Choy and Chillis and cover, and in a minute it’s ready to serve.
Source: Pinoy Food Recipes
(Visited 56 times, 1 visits today)