- 2 lbs. pork pata, sliced
- 2 pieces chorizo de bilbao
- 2 cups beef or pork broth
- 1 cup water
- 1can (11 oz.) pork and beans
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head medium Napa cabbage, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the pork, pork and beans, onion, tomato, chorizo, and pork broth in a slow cooker. Slow cook in high mode for 5 hours. This will make the pork pata very tender and the soup more flavorful because of the flavors extracted from the ingredients.
- Once the pata becomes tender. Add water and Napa cabbage. Continue to slow cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!
(Visited 310 times, 1 visits today)