- 2 lbs Pork leg (pata), sliced crosswise
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup red bell pepper, round cut or you can cut into strips
- half can tomato paste (sevilla)
- 1 can garbanzos
- 1 tsp. crushed chili
- 2 cups potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 cup cooking oil
- soy sauce to taste
- 2 soda crackers (sky flakes crushed)
- Heat the cooking oil in the pan and fry the carrots and potatoes until color turns light brown.
- Remove the fried carrots and potatoes from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan where the vegetables were fried, sauté red bell pepper, and then set aside. Next, sauté the garlic and onions.
- Add the beef and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add water and let the beef boil until tender (about 30 mins if using pressure cooker or 1 to 2 hours if using an ordinary pot).
- Add the tomato paste and sky flakes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add garbanzos, carrots, bell pepper,crushed chili,and potatoes and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes
- Add soy sauce and pepper to taste
- Serve Hot. Enjoy!
Source:More Than Just Being A Mom
(Visited 130 times, 1 visits today)