Pork Giniling Croquette is a simple appetizer dish made from pork giniling and mashed potato.
Try this Pork Giniling Croquette Recipe. Enjoy!
Pork Giniling Croquette
Author: Vanjo Merano
- Combine mashed potato and pork giniling in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add one egg and all-purpose flour. Mix well.
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl. Arrange the panko breadcrumb in a separate bowl. Scoop around 2 tablespoons of mashed potato and pork giniling mixture and then form a ball-shaped figure using your hand. Dip in beaten egg then dredge or roll on the Panko breadcrumb. Make sure that the ball mixture is coated properly.
- Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pot. Once the oil gets hot, fry the pork giniling croquettes in medium heat until the color turns golden brown. Turn the croquettes over to cook the opposite side.
- Remove from the cooking pot and arrange in a plate lined with paper towel. This will absorb the oil.
- Remove the paper towel from the plate leaving the perfectly cooked pork giniling croquettes in the plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Serving size: 5
Watch the cooking video:
(Visited 598 times, 1 visits today)