Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
It really pays to use a good quality aged balsamic vinegar in this recipe.
- 6 Pork Chops
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Sprig Of Fresh Sage
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Dry White Wine
- 1/2 Chicken Or Beef Broth Cube
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Fresh Parsley To Garnish
- Cut away the extra fat from the chops.
- Coat lightly first with the mustard, then in the flour.
- Finely chop together the sage and the garlic.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and oil until bubbly.
- Saute the sage and garlic for a minute, then add the chops and brown well on both sides.
- Pour the wine over the chops and add the bouillon cube.
- Cook on low until almost all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Drizzle the vinegar over the chops and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)