- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- 1/2 Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet
- 10 ounces washed and chopped greens, (collard, mustard, kale, or similar)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon mustard, (yellow or brown)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, (adjust to taste)
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Heat oil or butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and pork, and stir fry until onions are tender and pork is cooked on the outside.
- Stir in greens, pour in water, and cover. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove lid, and stir in mustard and hot sauce. Replace cover, and cook an additional 5 minutes or until greens are your desired tenderness.
- Top skillet or individual portions with chopped tomatoes. Enjoy!
Source: The Weary Chef
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)