- 8 sqare cedar planks, soaked in water for at least 1 hour
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 limes thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, divided
- 4 (4 ounce) catfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat grill to 400 degree to 450 degree
- Place 3 to 4 shallot slices, 3 to 4 lime slices, 3 to 4 jalapeno slices, and a small bunch of cilantro in the middle of each prepared cedar plank.
- Brush both sides of catfish with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt. Place fish on top of shallots, limes, and jalapenos on prepared planks. Top with remaining shallots, limes, and jalapenos. Place on grill.
- Cover and grill for 10 minutes. Add remaining cilantro. Grill until catfish is cooked through, an additional 8 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately.
Source: Cooking Signature
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)