- 1/2 kilo chicken breast
- 2 pcs medium size calamansi, juiced
- 3 gloves garlic
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 2 tbsp. Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 tbsp. oil
- Marinate chicken in calamansi, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, fry onion rings in hot oil. Cook until onions are soft. Set aside.
- In the same pan, put the marinated chicken mix and cook until tender. Add onions and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Source: Viand Everyday
(Visited 130 times, 1 visits today)