- 20 oz can Pineapple Chunks
- 12 oz Orange Juice
- Set 12 3 oz disposable cups in a small pan or tray.
- Put pineapple with pineapple juice in blender and pulse until nearly liquid.
- Pour into cups filling between 1/2 and 2/3 full.
- Place in freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Insert wooden sticks in partially frozen pineapple and return to freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Fill remainder of cup with orange juice and return to freezer for 1-2 hours or frozen.
Source: Cyncy Shopper
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)