- 1 lb chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 bunch spinach or chili (hot pepper) leaves
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 small knob ginger, julienned
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat
- Heat a cooking pot then and add the bacon fat.
- Sauté the ginger for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook until outer part turns brown.
- Pour-in the fish sauce and cook in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour the chicken broth and increase the heat to medium then let boil. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender and at least half of the liquid evaporates.
- Add the spinach and cook for a few seconds.
- Turn of heat and cover for at least 2 minutes to further cook the spinach.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Source: Life’s Something Different
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)