- 1/4 lb beef, cut in small cubes and boiled
- 1/4 lb ox tripe, boiled and cut into small slices
- 1/4 lb beef intestines, boiled and cut into small slices
- 1/4 lb beef liver, boiled and cut into small slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 1 medium size onion, minced
- 2 jalapeno pepper
- 7 cups beef broth
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Saute garlic, onion and ginger in oil.
- Add the boiled beef, ox tripe, beef intestines and liver.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beef broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the jalapeno pepper.
- Simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Via: Pinapaitan Baka
(Visited 442 times, 1 visits today)