- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 pound pork loin, chopped
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined prawns
- salt and pepper to taste
- tomato, chopped
- zucchini, seeded and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 pound fresh okra, ends trimmed
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 pound eggplant, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small bitter melon, cut into bite-size pieces
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat; cook and stir the onion and garlic in the hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the pork and cook until completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir the shrimp into the mixture; season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking until the shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato to the pot, cover, and let cook 5 minutes. Stir the zucchini, okra, green beans, eggplant, and bitter melon into the mixture; cover, and cook until the vegetables are all soft to the touch, about 10 minutes more.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
(Visited 575 times, 1 visits today)