- ¼ pork belly, sliced in cubes
- 3 tablespoon Cooking oil
- 3 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons shrimp paste
- 1 bitter melon, seeds removed and sliced
- 8 pieces okra, each sliced diagonally into 3
- 1 eggplant, cut into pieces (diagonally)
- 2 cups squash, diced or sliced
- 1 bunch string beans sliced into 4 parts
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Procedure
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan and sauté garlic and onion until light brown.
- Add pork and cook until golden brown
- Add tomatoes, shrimp paste and salt to taste
- Add the vegetables and then mix together.
- Pour water (mix well) then cover and simmer for 15 minutes in a medium heat or until vegetables are half cooked (check for its doneness by poking it with a toothpick).
- Serve hot with rice.
Source: Home Kitchenomics
(Visited 278 times, 1 visits today)