- 1 (9 oz.) package chocolate wafer cookies
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 pint each vanilla chocolatechip, chocolate and vanilla fudge ice cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, grated (optional)
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with two 24-inch sheets of plastic wrap, allowing excess to hang over sides. Arrange 9 cookies in pan and 3 cookies standing up along each side.
- Warm peanut butter in microwave for 30 seconds; drizzle 1/4 cup on cookies in pan. Spoon chocolate-chip ice cream on top and cover with 8 cookies. Repeat layering twice with 1/4 cup peanut butter, a pint of ice cream and more cookies.
- Cover with overhanging plastic wrap and press down to compress layers. Cover with second sheet of plastic and freeze for at least 3 hours and up to 1 week.
- To unmold, dip pan into warm water, unwrap cake and invert a platter on top. Flip cake over and remove pan and wrap. Return cake to freezer.
- Whip cream and confectioners’ sugar until stiff. Spread on cake and sprinkle with chocolate, if desired.
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)