- 3 medium sized eggplants. Peel the skin lengthwise like a zebra pattern. Cut out a circular 2 ~ 3 cm thick. Soak in salt water for some time. Wash
- 3 medium size tomatoes. Cut a circle 1 cm thick
- 3 -4 Chili Carliston (or long green peppers). cut about 3 cm long
- Several skewers
For the sauce
- 1 large size tomato. finely grated.
- 1 tbsp tomato paste. Dissolve with 3/4 cup water.
- Pinch of salt and sugar.
- Mix together all sauce ingredients.
- 300 gr ground beef
- 1 sheet of white bread (I use old bread)
- 1/2 medium onion. Finely grated.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Meatball Mix all ingredients and form a round flat. set aside
Fresh from the Oven
- Stick all the ingredients for the kebabs, meatbal and vegetables, Varied and intermittent between meatball and vegetables.
- Place in baking pan, pour with tomato sauce on top of them. And roast at 170 deg C oven until cooked. (I need time approximately 50 minutes until the eggplant is really soft)
- Serve hot with French fries , Mashed Potatoes, pilaf or bread.
(Visited 91 times, 1 visits today)