- 24 oz (6 4oz portions) tilapia fillets
- 56 g (1/4 cup) Egg Beaters 100% Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine olive oil, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and paprika in a bowl and set aside.
- Place egg substitute in separate bowl and set aside.
- Rinse tilapia fillets.
- Dip tilapia fillets in egg substitute then lightly coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place in glass pan. Cook at 375 degrees fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
Source: Filipino Foods And Recipes
Via: Parmesan Tilapia
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)