- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Preheat your oven’s broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. I like to sprinkle the fillets with salt, pepper, and a little Cajun seasoning for some kick. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2-3 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish. This yields 4 servings.
Source: The Girl Who Ate Everything
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)