- ½ kilo pancit canton (thick egg noodles)
- ½ kilo mung bean sprouts
- 1 pc large carrot cut into strips
- 1 pc chayote squash cut into strips
- 2 onions sliced
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- ½ kilo cabbage shredded
- 1 pc broth cubes
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat the oil. Sauté the garlic and onions, add the veggies (carrots, cabbage, and chayote).
- Add water and put in the broth cubes. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the pancit canton and cover for a minute.
- Put in the mung bean sprouts, mix together all the ingredients. Put in soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste, stir.
- Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Don’t overcook the pansit.
Source: Jean’s Recipes
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)