Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Ready in: 25 min
Servings: Serve with top garnish. Good for six people
- 1 kilo thick bihon noodles, cooked
- 1/4 kilo ground pork
- 4 cake tokwa, tofu, diced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 6-8 cup shrimp juice, from boiled shrimp and shells
- 1/2 cup annatto water, from 1 cup annatto seeds
- 4-6 stalk kinchay, chopped
- 1/2 cup patis
- cooking oil
- 1/2 medium size shrimp, shelled, sliced in half
- 1/2 kilo small squid, cooked to adobo, sliced into rings
- 1 stalk small size pechay, shredded, blanched
- 2 cup mungbean sprout, blanched
- 1/2 head garlic, finely chopped, fried
- 1 cup fish flakes, from fried tinapa
- 1 bundle spring onion, chopped
- 4 pieces boiled egg, cut into wedges
- 1/4 kilo pork, boiled, sliced thinly
- 1 cup pork crackling, crushed
- The sauteing of garlic and onion.
- Stir cook the ground pork. This is for three to five minutes into a golden brown color.
- Then add the kinchay, patis, annatto water and tofu.Stir cook again for three to five minutes.
- Next is the adding of the shrimp juice simmer for five to ten minutes.
- Dilute cornstarch in a 1/2 cup of water and keep warm.
- Put the cooked noodle in a heated wok when you are ready to serve and add the sauce.
- Now, stir cook for five to eight minutes and add a lot of shrimp juice as necessary. You could also add a little water.
- Tasting is the next which will be seasoned with pepper and salt.
- Last is the removing from the wok and arranging of noodles in a platter.
- Garnish are on the top. Serve best with few pinched of kalamansi.
(Visited 2,133 times, 1 visits today)