- Vermicelli noodles (sotanghon), 250g
- Chicken breast, 400g, cut in thin shreds
- Pork or chicken liver, 200g, cut in small pieces
- Garlic, 5-7 cloves, crushed and chopped
- Onions, 1 whole, chopped
- Carrots, 1 whole, cut in strips
- Green beans, 300g, cut into strips
- Green and/or red bell pepper, at least half, cut into strips
- Kale, 2-3 leaves, chopped
- Cabbage, ¼ of whole, cut into shreds
- Fish sauce, 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce, 6 tbsp
- Water, 2 cups
- Cooking oil, 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Soak the vermicelli noodles in tepid water. Set aside for later.
- Put oil in a heated pan or wok.
- Put in the garlic. Saute until golden brown.
- Put in the chicken. Fry for 10-15 minutes under medium heat.
- Season with fish sauce.
- When the chicken turns a bit charred, add in the onions.
- When the onions sweat, add in the chicken liver. Stir for under a minute.
- Put 1 cup of water. Allow to boil.
- Add in all the vegetables.
- Season with 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Stir well until the veggies are cooked. Take care not to overcook them.
- When they appear to be in a more vibrant color, scoop them out and let them rest.
- Put the noodles in the pan.
- Add the rest of the water and soy sauce.
- Stir well until the noodles are cooked.
- Season the dish with salt and pepper.
- When the noodles are ready, put the vegetables on top.
- Serve while hot.
Source: Quick And Easy Recipes
(Visited 80 times, 1 visits today)