- 1.78 lbs ground pork
- 1 lb Baby Bok Choy, steamed then chopped
- 2 stems green onions,chopped
- 1 inch Fresh GInger,shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 pieces Wonton Wrapper
- Soup Base
- 6 Cups of Beef Broth OR Left Over Broth from the Spare Ribs Post
- Baby Bok Choy
- Duck Eggs
FOR THE FILLING:
- Place all of the ingredients, except Wonton Wrapper, in a medium sized bowl and mixed until thoroughly incorporated .
- Place the Wonton wrapper on a flat surface and put 1 teaspoon of meat mixture in the middle of the wrapper. Dip your index finger with water and moisten the edges of the wrapper and seal. Do the same to the rest of the filling.
- Freeze left over filling for next use. I made another batch of the filling and freeze them. I am making them into Pot stickers (Coming soon in the blog)
- Put Pork Baby Back Rib broth ( or any broth) in a large pot and bring to a boil over medium heat.Add Wontons into the simmering broth and stir occasionally until Wonton fillings are cook through, around 5 minutes. Add in Baby Bok Choy until gently wilted . Garnish soup with Cilantro, and Green Onions or eggs. Serve Hot!
Source: The Skinny Pot
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)