- Pancit Molo Balls
- 1 cup Chicken breast, shredded (native chicken gives more flavor)
- 5 cups Chicken broth and/or chicken broth cubes
- 1/2 cup Shrimps, shelled
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Kusay (“sibuyas na mura”), chopped
- In a heated pan, place oil the fry garlic until crunchy. Set aside half for toppings.
- Add onions, chicken breast and shrimps. I usually make pancit molo soup with lots chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and or shrimp broth (Place shrimps shells in a strainer and then mash it in a bowl of hot water to bring out the flavour). Adjust flavour using broth cubes and more salt/pepper. But remember the balls will also give more flavour to the broth once added.
- Add pancit molo balls and let it boil for 5-7 minutes. Or until the balls start to float.
- Remove from heat and transfer in a bowl.
- Garnish with fried garlic and chopped kusay.
Source: Ilo-ilo Food Trip
Via: Pancit Molo Recipe
(Visited 115 times, 1 visits today)