- 500 gms miki noodles
- 2 pcs chicken breast, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pc carrot, sliced
- 1 cup green beans, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cabbage, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- In a large pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
- Add the sliced chicken breast and cook until slightly browned.
- Add water and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add the carrots and green beans. Once cooked, add the cabbage.
- Add the miki and cook for a few minutes.
- Mix well and add the soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Serve with calamansi.
Source: One Filipino Recipe At A Time
Via: Pancit Miki Recipe
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)