- 500g fresh egg noodles
- 200g pork belly, sliced
- 100g pork liver, sliced
- 1 cup pork chicharon, crushed
- 2 dozen quail eggs, hard boiled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 head cabbage, julienned
- 1 bunch French beans, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin suace
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- fish sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon or calamansi
- Cook fresh noodles according to packet instructions. Drain the set aside.
- Season pork with salt then heat up a wok. Add oil then fry pork belly until brown and crispy, remove from wok then set aside.
- In the same wok, sauté garlic and onions.
- Add in the pork liver then stir fry for a minute.
- Add carrots, French beans and cabbage then stir fry for 2 minutes. Remove from the wok then set aside.
- Mix cornstarch with 1 cup of stock then set it aside. Pour 4 cups of chicken stock, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce and soy sauce, bring it to a boil. Once boiling pour the cornstarch mixture and simmer until sauce thickens. Flavour with fish sauce if needed then season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Fold in the noodles and half of the vegetable mixture in the wok, turn of the heat then place in a plate.
- Top with remaining vegetable mixture, chicharon and quail eggs then serve with lemon or calamansi on the side.
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)