- 1/2 kilo Pancit Bato dried noodles
- 2 cups pork, boiled, cut into strips
- 1 cup medium size shrimp, shelled
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 small size carrot, sliced
- 1 medium size red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup sitsaro, snow peas, stringed
- 1 cup green beans, sliced
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Knorr liquid seasoning
- black pepper
- cooking oil
- In a large wok, sauté onion and garlic. Add pork and shrimp stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat start to sizzle, Add soy sauce, fish sauce and a dash of black pepper and stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 8 to 10 cups of broth from boiling of the pork and shrimp shells and heads, let boil and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in Pancit Bato noodles stir cook for 6 to 10 minutes or until noodles are soft and have absorb most of the broth add more stock if necessary.
- Add all the vegetables stir and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are just cooked.
- Season to taste with the Knorr liquid seasoning.
- Serve with kalamansi.
(Visited 3,376 times, 1 visits today)