Elegant, enjoyable and really easy to make, this delicious chicken dish features a garlicky balsamic vinegar-chicken broth sauce sweetened with red grapes.
Preparation Time: 20 min
Total Time: 45 min
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Chicken Broth or Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package farfalle pasta (about 3 cups), cooked and drained
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 30 seconds. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the broth, Italian seasoning and vinegar in skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Add the grapes to the skillet. Serve the chicken and sauce with the farfalle.