Servings: 4 (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons loose green tea or 2 green tea bags, opened
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup (2-inch) julienne-cut peeled daikon radish or jicama or radish
- 1 cup thinly sliced leek (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup (2-inch) julienne-cut carrot
- 3 cups hot cooked udon noodles (thick, round fresh Japanese wheat noodles) or spaghetti (about 9 ounces uncooked)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes. Remove tofu from bag, reserving marinade.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tea; sauté 30 seconds. Add tofu, ginger, and garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Add daikon, leek, and carrot; sauté 1 minute.
- Add noodles and reserved marinade; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
(Visited 707 times, 1 visits today)