- 3-5 pcs. native frog, cleaned & skinned
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 k. ground pork
- 2 tsps. garlic, minced
- 1 pc. onion, chopped
- 2 pcs. tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- onions leeks, chopped (optional)
- Season frog with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Sauté the ground pork with garlic, onion and tomato.
- When cooked, add the vinegar.
- Let simmer and also let the raw taste of vinegar evaporate.
- After 3 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- When done, put on platter.
- Stuff frog with above cooked ingredients then powder frog with flour.
- Deep fry
(Visited 1,429 times, 1 visits today)