- 1/2 kilo glutinous rice flour
- 1 grated mature coconut
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Pinch of Cinnamon (optional)
- Boil water.
- Shape galapong into small disks.
- Drop one by one to the boiling water.When it floats, it’s already cooked.
- Remove cooked palitaw with a slotted spoon to drain the water and place on a bed of coconut (niyog).
- Cover both sides of the palitaw with coconut (niyog).
- Arrange on a platter or banana leaves.
- Mix sugar, toasted sesame seeds and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the palitaw.
(Visited 1,152 times, 1 visits today)