- 1 kilo of tuna (cleaned and cut into pieces)
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 1/4 cup of water
- 5-6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 thumb ginger (crushed)
- 1 tsp of peppercorn
- salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- Put tuna in a pot.
- Pour the vinegar.
- Add garlic, onion, peppercorn, ginger, salt and fish sauce.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes in a slow to medium heat stove.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
- Optional, serve with soya sauce with squeezed lemon.
Source: Eden’s Easy Recipes
Via: Paksiw na Tuna
(Visited 124 times, 1 visits today)