- 1/4 k. pork liempo
- 2 pcs. pork kidney
- 1 pork spleen
- 1 pork heart
- 1/4 k. pork liver
- 2 tbsps. cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 piece pork broth cube
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 cups unripe pineapple, cubed
- 2 cups bamboo shoots, cubed
- 1 piece each red & green bell pepper, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pork organs for cooking; simmer just until tender. Mince meats and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil, saute garlic and onions until limp.
- Add minced meats, vinegar and broth. Bring to boil; stir in pineapple, bamboo shoots, peppers and seasonings.
- Simmer just until flavors are blended and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 15 min.
Source: Filipino Food Recipes
(Visited 89 times, 1 visits today)