Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 1.5 hrs
Ready in : 2 hrs
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) chicken, cut up and skin removed, if desired
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into large pieces
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped into 1″ chunks
- 2 cups baby or regular carrots
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
Container: 9 x 13-inch baking dish, coat with non stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place all vegetables in prepared baking dish and season to taste. Place cut up chicken parts on top of vegetables and pour broth over the top. Sprinkle chicken with paprika.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1½ hours. Remove foil during the last 3 minutes of baking.
- Serve hot.
Any of your favorite vegetables in any amount will work with this recipe.