What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big-Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings) …
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings) …
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings) …
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings) …
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings) …
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings) …
- Chicken and Dumplings (6 Servings)
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
44 Recipes That Will Feed A Crowd on A Budget
- Tater Tot Nachos.
- Potluck Tabbouleh with Feta.
- Slow Cooker Curried Lentils with Pistachios.
- Gray Poupon Ham & Cheese Rollups.
- Slow Cooker Apple Chai for a Crowd.
- Ultimate Party Meatballs.
- Sweet & Spicy Chicken.
- Chicken Over Rice.
How do you calculate food for a crowd?
Take the number of your guest list and multiply it by three to calculate how many servings you will need for the appetizers. A rule of thumb is to always calculate a big group meal as though it is a buffet, even if it is a sit down affair.
How can I cook for 100 guests?
How to cook for 100 people – Erika’s tips
- If you’re making something new, test the recipe ahead of time. …
- Keep the decorations simple. …
- Pad the menu with a few easy dishes. …
- Use all your appliances. …
- Choose recipes that can be made ahead, in full or in part. …
- The buffet is your friend. …
- Make a prep schedule.
What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
RELATED: Your guide to the anti-inflammatory diet that heals your gut, slows the signs of aging, and helps you lose weight.
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
How do you feed a large group on a small budget?
10 Ideas For Feeding A Large Party On A Small Budget:
- Chili and corn bread.
- Spaghetti and homemade garlic rolls.
- Sloppy Joe’s and coleslaw.
- Pasta bar.
- Mexican bar.
- Salad bar.
- Homemade pizza.
- Soup and sandwiches.
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
12 Kid-Friendly Party Foods Besides Pizza
- Grilled Cheese for a Crowd. Grilled cheese doesn’t sound like a smart idea for a party—until you make it this way. …
- Fondue. …
- Chili. …
- Pulled pork sandwiches. …
- Taco bar. …
- Burgers. …
- Potato Bar. …
How much should I cook for a crowd?
How Much to Cook When You Cook for a Crowd
|Entree||Per Person||Crowd of 25|
|Chicken, turkey, or duck (boneless)||1/2 pound||13 pounds|
|Chicken or turkey (with bones)||3/4 to 1 pound||19 pounds|
|Chili, stew, stroganoff, and other chopped meats||5 to 6 ounces||8 pounds|
|Ground beef||1/2 pound||13 pounds|
What do you feed a crowd of 100?
Cooking For A Crowd
- Macaroni and Cheese for a Crowd. If you need to serve a big group this recipe is ideal! …
- Macaroni & Cheese For 100. …
- Meatloaf for 50 (or more) …
- Spanish Rice For A Crowd.
- Italian-Style Pasta Salad for 100. …
- Baked Ziti For 20. …
- Crowd Size Classic Creamy Coleslaw. …
- Scalloped Potatoes For A Crowd.
How much food do you need to feed 100?
|FOOD||SERVE 25||SERVE 100|
|Chicken or turkey breast||8–9 pounds||32–36 pounds|
|Fish (fillets or steaks)||7-½ pounds||30 pounds|
|Hamburgers||6-½–9-½ pounds||26–30 pounds|
|Ham or roast beef||10 pounds||40 pounds|
How much salad do I need for 100 guests?
100 people need 4 to 4 1/2 gallons potato salad to allow plenty for everyone. As I discussed before, more and heavier side dishes, hearty appetizers and other extras do reduce the amount of meat used, while liquor or self service increases it.