- 2 Lbs. Boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs – cut into bite sized pieces
- 5 Cups Broccoli Florets (appox. 12 ounce package)
- 3-4 Tb Cooking Oil
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Bitter Orange Hero Fruit Spread
- 2 Tb Sugar
- 2 Tb Cornstarch mixed with 2 Tb water
- Mix soy sauce, water, fruit spread, sugar and cornstarch mixture. Set aside.
- In a large wok or saute pan, heat 2-3 Tb cooking oil over medium/high heat. Add chicken and fry until almost cooked through.Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add a drizzle of cooking oil and broccoli florets to pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Return chicken to pan and add sauce mixture.
- Cook 5-6 minutes or until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Source: Wonky Wonderful
(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)