- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 2 Tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 Tablespoon whole-grain mustard (stone ground)
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine juice, marmalade, and mustard in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until syrupy.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Add to pan; cook 5 minutes or until browned. Turn pork; add rosemary and onion to pan. Pour juice mixture over pork.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until a thermometer registers 140 degrees.
- Place onion and rosemary on a platter. Return pan to medium-high heat; add lime juice. Cook 4 minutes or until liquid is syrupy.
- Add pork to platter; drizzle with sauce.
Source: Life Love And Good Food
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)