- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Creole seasoning – sprinkled to taste
- 1/2 cup French’s onions, crushed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground horseradish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a small baking sheet with foil and spray or oil the foil. Place two fillets on the sheet and brush them with melted butter. Sprinkle generously with creole seasoning. Top with crushed French’s onions and press gently into the fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or just until fish flakes apart. While the fish is baking, mix together the mayonnaise, creole seasoning and horseradish. When fish is finished cooking, remove from the oven and serve with lemon and sauce for dipping.
Source: Bare Feet In the Kitchen
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)