- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 240 ml or 1 cup milk or heavy cream
- 480 ml or 2 cups vegetable broth
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 250 grams or 9 oz whole wheat tagliatelle (or any other pasta of your choice, e.g. gluten-free)
- 60 grams or 2 cups raw baby spinach
- 100 grams or 3.5 oz smoked salmon
- 30 grams or 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (optional)
- 2 teaspoons salmon caviar, to garnish
- Mince the garlic. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add heavy cream, vegetable broth and a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bring to a boil and add pasta, baby spinach and smoked salmon. Reduce the heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through (check the instructions on the package). If it’s too thick add a bit of hot water. Stir in grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Garnish with salmon caviar. Enjoy!
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)