- 300 gm mince chicken
- 50 gm finely crushed pistachio nuts
- 2 beaten egg whites
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon plain flour (for shaping)
- 100 gm chopped blanched almonds
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Salt, pepper to taste
- For Lemon Sauce:
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 1 cup low fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Mix the chicken mince with the salt, pepper, pista nuts, lemon juice and beaten egg whites.
- Shape this mixture into small balls with your hands coated with flour.
- Roll the balls in one egg white and coat them first with almonds and then with dried breadcrumbs.
- preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the balls on a greased baking tray and bake for 15-20 minute till the chicken is cooked and the balls are golden brown and crisp.
- To make the sauce: mix all the sauce ingredients together and microwave at 50% power for 3-5 minute.
- Serve the sauce with the chicken balls.
Source: Rasoi Menu
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)