For the Graham Crust:
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1½ cups crushed Grahams
- ½ cups oats
- 3 tbsp sugar
Buko Pie Filling:
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups young coconut meat, cut into strips
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- How to make Grahams Buko Pie:
- Prepare crust: Melt butter in pan; add oats, crushed Grahams and sugar. Cook 3 minutes.
- Press half of mixture evenly in serving dish. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Prepare filling: Mix coconut water and evaporated milk in bowl.
- Mix cornstarch and sugar in saucepan.
- Add coconut meat and cook over medium heat 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Spread coconut mixture over refrigerated crust. Top with remaining Grahams mixture.
- Chill before serving.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)