For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- fresh berries
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and melted butter. Mix until evenly moistened. Divide the crust among 6 small jars. Press down the crumbs with a spoon or your fingers. Place the jars in the freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract until fluffy and smooth. Transfer to a piping bag or large food storage bag with the end snipped off. Pipe out a thin layer of cheesecake filling on top of the crust. Sprinkle with fresh berries and top with another layer of cheesecake filling. Finish off with a few more berries and a mint leaf. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Source: The Chic
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)