- Chocolate mousse
- Semi-sweet chocolate – 5 ounces
- Heavy whipping cream – 1/2 cup
- Instant coffee – 1/2 tsp
- Pure vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- Unsalted butter – 2 1/2 TBSP
- No-bake cheesecake
- Cream cheese – 1 package
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1/2 can
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate with the butter and instant coffee, wait till the chocolate is completely melted and remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Once the chocolate has cooled to room temperature, gently fold in the chocolate into the whipped cream. Pour into individual cups filing the cups half to 3/4 full. Making sure you keep enough space for the cheesecake layer. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Once the chocolate mousse has set. Put the softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, whip it until a bit fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the sweetened condensed milk and whip until well incorporated. Pour on top of the mousse, and refrigerate for another 3-4 hours.
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)