- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 (8 oz) pack cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups cool whip topping, thawed (whipped cream will also do)
- 1 jar of blueberry preserves (use as much as u prefer as topping)
- 1 tsp unflavored colorless gelatin
- 3 tbsp water
- Combine all the crust ingredients with a fork until well blended. Press in a 9 inch pie pan. Chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer. Add in vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water and add in the cream cheese mixture. Beat until well blended and cream cheese fluffy.
- Add in the cool whip and fold gently.
- Spoon over crust and let chill in the fridge for about 3 hours or until set. Top with some blueberry preserves or fresh ones which ever you prefer. Can do your favorite fruit topping too.
Source: Half Hour Meals
(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)