- 2 lbs pork neck bone, cut into serving pieces
- 1 medium sized onion, quartered
- 4 bundles baby bok choy
- 2 pcs corn on the cob, each cut into 4
- 4 medium sized potatoes, quartered
- ¼ tsp peppercorns
- fish sauce
- Place pork neck bone, onion and peppercorns in a big pot. Add about 10 cups water and bring to a boil over medium heat until scum appears on the surface. Remove all the scum that will form on top of the soup.
- Cover and simmer until pork is almost tender, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, corn cobs and potatoes. Simmer until vegetables are almost cooked.
- Add baby bok choy and salt according to taste. Simmer until vegetables are cooked but still crisp.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot.
(Visited 158 times, 1 visits today)