- 1 lb. beef with bones (neck bone, short ribs or shanks)
- 1 stalk lettuce, cut into half crosswise
- 2 pcs. red tomatoes, sliced small
- 1 cup red onions, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps. ginger, sliced thin
- 1 stalk spring onions, chopped (for garnish)
- 3 –4 pcs. red chili pepper (optional)
- 1 pc. beef flavor bouillon
- 6-8 cups water
- 1 can langka (unripe jackfruit)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsps. patis (fish sauce)
- 6-8 pcs. whole black peppers.
- In a pressure cooker, saute in order garlic, onions, ginger and tomatoes. Add patis (fish sauce).
- Pour water and bring to a boil.
- Add beef and whole black peppers. Add more water if necessary (water should cover meat).
- Cover pressure cooker and set fire to above medium.
- When whistler starts to whistles, set fire to little below medium and start to time 30 minutes.
- Release pressure and open pressure cooker.
- Add langka (unripe jackfruit) and cook until tender. Add beef bouillon and water if necessary.
- Add lettuce and red chili peppers (optional).
- Serve hot with rice. Garnish with spring onions.
Source: Tilawan Ta
(Visited 181 times, 1 visits today)