Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serve this dish with lots of crusty bread to sop up the garlic butter sauce.
- 2 Pounds Fresh, Cleaned Mussels
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 3/4 Stick (6 Tablespoons) Unsalted Butter At Room Temperature
- Salt & Pepper
- Crusty Italian Bread, Grilled
- Combine the butter, garlic, parsley and seasonings in a small bowl, and mix together well.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the mussels in a large baking dish, and spoon the butter/garlic mixture on top.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil, and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the mussels open.
- Discard any that do not open.
- Serve in large bowls, dividing the sauce equally between each serving.
- Offer crusty bread to sop up the delicious juices.
(Visited 127 times, 1 visits today)