- About 2 lbs.- 1/2″ thick, center cut boneless, pork chops, trimmed (8 chops)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil or olive oil cooking spray
- 10 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine (can by sweet or dry)
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Fresh parsley
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over med-high heat. Season chops with salt and pepper.
- When skillet is hot, sear chops for about 5 minutes on each side. Remove chops to a plate and hold in warm oven.
- Reduce heat to medium, and saute sliced mushrooms until soft (about 5 minutes). Add wine and thyme, stir to loosen the browned bits on the bottom of the pan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, allow wine to reduce by about half.
- Whisk in the cream of mushroom soup and add pork chops, along with any accumulated juices, back into the pan.
- Continue to heat until the chops are done and cooked through. Top with fresh chopped parsley before serving.
Source: Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
Via: Mushroom Pork Chops
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)