Servings: 4 (serving size: 2 tacos and 2 lime wedges)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1 cup prechopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 poblano chile, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled queso fresco
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 8 lime wedges
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to mushrooms. Stir in onion and next 5 ingredients (through poblano); cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add corn and beans to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from heat; stir in salsa and next 3 ingredients.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide vegetable mixture evenly among tortillas. Top each tortilla with 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro, and 1 1/2 teaspoons sour cream.
- Serve with lime wedges.
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)